Gotham Rail & Marine is fully qualified for Decoder work – from simple plug and play installations, to full gut and rewire scenarios.
- Ditch Light Installation – flashing, non-flashing, pilot mount, deck mount
- Beacon Installation – whether strobe, rotary or Stratolite style
- LED Installation, as well as conversion from older styles of lighting
- Marker Lights
- Effect Lighting – Gyra, Mars, etc.
- Keep Alive/Power Pack Installation
- Speaker Upgrades – Several styles available
Gotham Rail exclusively uses decoders by ESU Loksound. We are an authorized dealer, and can supply a decoder for any project.
For those projects requiring multiple light functions, GR&M makes use of the Decoder Buddy from Nix Trains. These greatly allow versatility for future decoder upgrades, as well as the ability to remove the shell and lighting controls completely for servicing.
Contact us for a quote on your DCC project today!